Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Adam Savage - His Love of Etsy

Anyone read this? A great tribute to our beloved Etsy by a terrific guy!  Click on the photo to go to the article...




Etsy.com handmade and vintage goods

Adam Savage: “It Thrills Me to Surf Etsy”


And here is the comment I added...  
"Adam, I am tickled pink to find this article - not just because I am an Etsyian but because my hubby and I get such a huge kick out of you on Mythbusters! I am always inspired when I watch you because of your obvious passion for what you do, your courage for doing things you would never catch me trying, and the fact that you haven't lost your sense of childlike wonder. I have no questions for you but I thank you for drawing me in to watch a show I wouldn't have normally been drawn to (to be honest). You are a fun person and I wish you all the very best life has to offer. Oh and thank you for supporting our beloved Etsy!"

Micki of A2SeaCreations and A2SeaPhotography (a leader of the Vancouver Island Etsy Team)

2 comments: