Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Number 2 In Our Van Isle Team Treasury Marathon

A big thank you to our new Etsy Team member, Jackie J of IslandJavaBag on Etsy for her new Van Isle treasury, 'Whimsy on the Isle'!  Cute title, don't you think? 

Jackie explains her treasury like this:  "A Collection of fun and eco-friendly items from Vancouver Island Shops! Representing our beaches, our green spaces our love of eco-friendly living and our fantastic people." 

Here is Jackie's bio on Etsy:
 "I decided to combine my love for coffee with eco-friendly bags and island java bag was born. Each bag starts as a large green bean coffee bag from an estate somewhere in the world, it travels to a roaster who takes the green beans and then passes the large bag onto me. I then re-purpose the burlap so it does not end up in a landfill. I get excited when I get a set of new bags because I never know what I am going to get.
I have an assortment of bags from all over the world: Brazil, Hawaii, Peru, Indonesia and Guatemala to name a few."

Jackie's website:
www.javabag.ca

Jackie's facebook:
www.facebook.com/islandjavabag

Jackie's twitter feed:
Jackie@islandjavabag

We now have two Van Isle Treasuries in our 'Treasury Marathon'.  Who will create one next I wonder?  Thank you Jackie for your team spirit!  Check it out and re-pin this treasury on Pinterest.

https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTU0MjQ4MjZ8MjcyMzM5Njk4NQ/whimsy-on-the-isle


(Posted by Micki @ A2SeaCreations on Etsy - a team leader)

No comments:

Post a Comment